Thursday, March 14, 2013

Week 6


I have to keep this letter short and sweet.

Basically, I made it Paraguay yesterday morning. Also, I flew first class from Argentina to Paraguay.  It was sweet.
I spent the afternoon doing orientation.  I ate at a restaurant with the mission president (President Madriaga) for dinner.  I spent the night with the office elders.   I woke up and went to the temple.

President and Sister Madariaga


Then, I got my trainer and my first area.  My trainer is Elder Anderson from St. George, UT.  My companion seems chill as well.   My first area is Pedro Juan Caballero.  It’s right on the border with Brazil.  So I guess I will learn a lot of Portuguese.  Everyone says that it is an awesome area and that it will be a lot of fun.
 
I have to get on a bus at 11 tonight for an 8-hour trip. Fun. 

Well, I gotta go.  I get to e-mail on p-day, which is Monday.  I’ll write a real nice and long letter then. That letter will encompass my last week in the MTC and my first, basically, in Paraguay.
One last picture from the MTC in Buenos Aires.
 

Love you guys.

Anthony
Just a reminder - please send all future cards, letters, and packages to:

Elder Anthony Frost
Paraguay Asunción North Mission
Avenida Santísima Trinidad N. 1280 C/ Julio Correa
Casilla de Correo 1871
Asunción, Paraguay

Internation mail rates apply - $1.00 per ounce.

OR

Elder Anthony Frost
Paraguay Asunción North Mission
P.O. Box 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

This is a "pouch" address.

You can use U.S. First Class Postage

NOTE: Only postcards or letters that are a single sheet, folded into three panels, and taped at the top only (no envelopes) may be sent through the pouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment